
Forgive me love
Forgive me love
For I must go
And decide for myself
What I don not know
Forgive me love
For walking away
I didn't plan for this to happen
I didn't want it this way.
Forgive me love
Please wait for me
I must do this
If only you'd see.
Forgive me love
I do love you so
I don't know what else to say
So with this I'll go.
Forgive me love
As I walk away
Forgive me love
But it has to be this way.
Forgive me love
For I must go
And decide for myself
What I don not know
Forgive me love
For walking away
I didn't plan for this to happen
I didn't want it this way.
Forgive me love
Please wait for me
I must do this
If only you'd see.
Forgive me love
I do love you so
I don't know what else to say
So with this I'll go.
Forgive me love
As I walk away
Forgive me love
But it has to be this way.


No comments:
Post a Comment