And I give up forever to touch you
[Yes, I'll definitely give it up for you]
'Cause I know that you'll feel me somehow
[Hope that I was right thinking this way]
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
[If there's more than heaven, then that's where I'll be]
And I don't want to go home right now
[I don't want to go home every time I'm with you]
And all I can taste is this moment
[And its the sweetest taste ever!]
And all I can breath is your life
[Because you really are my life]
And sooner or later its over
[Hope this wouldn't be over]
I just don't want to miss you tonight
[But I'm starting to miss you right now, badly]
And I don't want the world to see me
[Its you who I want to see me, no one else]
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
[Hope that you will]
When every things made to be broken
[Every thing, but not your heart]
I just want you to know who I am
[I want you to know the real me]
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
[You don't need to fight any tears cause I won't make you cry]
Or the moment of truth in your lies
[Please, don't lie to me]
When everything feels like the movies
[OUR romantic movie]
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive
[Don't bleed, that would hurt me]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment